5/16" Hex AutoLock™ Tek Screw Driver
Drive standard 5/16" hex washer head #10 and #12 self drilling tek screws with total confidence using the AutoLock™ driver. This driver locks onto a screw to eliminate dropping and bucking screws sideways for greater productivity. There are no magnets to attract metal shavings and debris.
- Hold a screw by the tip and push it into the driver. The driver triggers forward to lock in the screw.
- Drive the screw all the way in. The head is automatically released shortly before full install.
- Patented design easily locks onto screws when loading and self releases during installation.
- Heat treated alloy steel for long life.
- 1/4" hex quick change shank.
- Floating neo-bonded washers will not interfere with tool operation as long as there is a 1/4" gap between the washer and screw head.
- Largest diameter of tool is 1"
- 1/2" minimum recommended screw length.
- Since AutoLock™ drivers lock around the screw head, non-standard screws with washer head diameters greater than 7/16" are not compatible with this driver. Looking to drive a different type of screw? Send us a message through our About Us page.